Some of the benefits of Livestock Judging are:
- Build self confidence
- Helps with public speaking
- Helps you meet new friends
- Could get a scholarship to college (if you put a 110 percent into it)
- Help with observation skills
- A new found career
- Help with picking out animals for a ranch, a 4-H project, or a farm
Judging has been such a great experience and it has helped me a lot. I cannot wait for next year and for the years to come. I hope you will pick Livestock Judging up and enjoy it as much as I have. Have fun and I hope you learned something from this blog.
The Routt County Livestock Judging team got third this year at Montrose in May.
Hope you guys have the success I did this year.
This was in Gunnison on May 19th: Me (back left); My buddy Tell (back right); My little buddy Tristen ( middle front)